US Naval Academy Halsey Field House.
Halsey Field House is an athletic training facility built in 1956 to support competitive collegiate sports and athletic training at the US Naval Academy. This project consisted of restoration and renovation to a majority of the first and second floors including approximately 25,986 SF of existing space. The renovation of this facility included men’s and women’s basketball lockers/showers/restrooms/ lounge/film rooms, squash team’s locker room, sports medicine room, human performance laboratory, office spaces, equipment storage room, roofing, removal and replacement of the existing single pane windows and infill of some window openings.
Interior finishes were partially upgraded to provide a modernized appearance while conserving interior characters of the U.S. Naval Academy’s facilities.