RRMM Architects is currently seeking an Architect/Project Manager with a minimum of 8 years design and construction administration experience. Applicants should have strong project management/leadership skills with a TEAM first approach and the ability to successfully carry a project from inception through construction.
- Create architectural designs and concepts based on client input and feedback.
- Prepare project specifications in coordination with construction documents.
- Modify designs to meet the changing needs of each client.
- Administer construction contracts.
- Communicate with contractors to implement designs.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Architecture from an accredited University; licensure required.
- Excellent knowledge of architectural design, detailing and construction methodologies.
- Design experience in K-12, Higher Education, and/or Municipal projects preferred.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Ability to meet and manage budgets and schedules.
- Proficient with Revit and Microsoft Office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive, award-winning design firm with 100+ employees. Our home office is in Chesapeake, Virginia with satellites offices in Richmond, Roanoke and Arlington.
Please send resumes to Barbara Klingensmith at email@example.com or fax 757-622-2430. No phone calls please. RRMM is a drug-free workplace. EOE.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required eligibility verification form upon hire.