RRMM Architects is currently seeking a full-time Sustainability Analyst in our Chesapeake office.
Candidate should have 5+ years of sustainable design and construction experience, demonstrated subject matter expertise, and ability to guide design teams and projects in achieving energy and sustainability goals from start to finish.
- Work with all project team members (managers, architects, engineers, production staff and clients) in achieving project energy and sustainability goals.
- Provide needed research, design-phase building performance analysis and associated data.
- Support design team in decisions and integration of strategies/technologies for achieving high performance design (including net-zero energy, water and operational carbon).
- Provide green building certification services on projects (LEED, IgCC, Green Globes, Guiding Principles Validation, WELL, Living Building Challenge, Energy Star).
- Work with clients in gathering post-occupancy building performance data.
- Present on sustainability topics within and outside RRMM.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in a technical built environment, sustainability, or building design-related discipline.
- LEED AP-BD&C
- Competency in Revit, Sketchup, energy analysis and daylight analysis software.
We offer a competitive salary and generous package of benefits.
RRMM Architects is an architectural and interior design firm with 120+ employees. Our home office is in Chesapeake, Virginia with satellite offices in Richmond, Roanoke, and Arlington.
Please send resumes to Eva Valo at email@example.com. No phone calls please. RRMM is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
In compliance with Federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required eligibility verification form upon hire.