RRMM Architects is currently seeking a Project Manager/Job Captain with a minimum of 5 years architectural experience. Applicants should have strong organizational/communication skills and good construction detailing with a TEAM first approach and the ability to successfully carry a project from inception through construction.
- Create architectural designs and concepts based on client input and feedback.
- Interprets and applies building codes and requirements of other regulatory agencies.
- Prepares and revises documentation in various architectural phases including site plans, floor plans, building elevations, building sections, and details.
- Coordinates building systems (structural, mechanical, electrical, etc.) to ensure compatibility with the design intent.
- Modify designs to meet the changing needs of each client.
- Communicate with contractors and construction workers to implement design changes in the field.
- Attends project coordination and meetings with internal team members and/or external consultants.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Architecture; Licensed Architect or pursuing licensure preferred.
- Advanced knowledge and application of accessibility codes and applicable building codes.
- Advanced knowledge of building construction systems.
- Advanced understanding of all phases of architectural document production.
- Ability to conduct space planning, block planning, and adjacencies in coordination with building program.
- Manage time to meet project budget and schedule.
- To participate and collaborate in a project team setting through all phases of architectural document production.
- Design experience in Retail / Commercial projects preferred.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Extensive experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
We offer a competitive salary and a generous package of benefits.
Please send resumes to Barbara Klingensmith at email@example.com or fax 757-622-2430. No phone calls please. RRMM is a drug-free workplace. EOE.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required eligibility verification form upon hire.