The Information Technology team is responsible for supporting all networks and systems in multiple offices associated with RRMM Architects. This position will be responsible for providing information technology support for all RRMM Architects employees.
- Provide first-level technical support to all employees who require assistance.
- Configure and deploy workstations, desk phones, cell phones, printers and plotters when needed.
- Adaptable to work after hours when upgrading or providing maintenance of critical systems or network infrastructure.
- Persistently maintain proper software licensing.
- Monitor the overall security of the network infrastructure including access control requirements.
- 2+ years of basic experience building and troubleshooting PC computer systems.
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Office and Windows 10 systems.
- Experience working as a team.
- Motivated self-starter for independently resolving technical issues.
- Ability to resolve information technology issues promptly, while maintaining patience from many interruptions from other coworkers.
- Ability to work in an office environment.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- Experience with Windows server 2016/2019.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and O365.
- Experience with network equipment and an IP network.
- Ability to maintain passwords confidentially and securely.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. for deploying computers
- Travel: 0-10%
Please send resumes to Barbara Klingensmith at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (757) 622-2430. No phone calls please. RRMM is a drug-free workplace.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required eligibility verification form upon hire.