RRMM Architects is currently seeking an Intern Architect/Assistant Project Manager with a minimum of 3 years’ architectural experience. Applicants must:
- Have a degree in architecture from an accredited university.
- Be willing to work toward licensure.
- Be capable of managing multiple projects.
- Be capable of producing construction documents with oversight from senior architects.
- Be highly proficient with Revit and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign a plus.
RRMM Architects is an architectural and interior design firm with 100+ employees. Our home office is in Chesapeake, Virginia with satellite offices in Richmond, Roanoke and Arlington.
Please send resumes to Barbara Klingensmith at email@example.com or fax to 757-622-2430. No phone calls please. RRMM is a drug-free workplace. EOE.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required eligibility verification form upon hire.