RRMM Architects is currently seeking recent graduates or intern architects with up to 5 years of experience. Applicants should be motivated to learn, become licensed (if not yet), have a team attitude, and be appreciative of both quality design and a good work ethic. Revit and other graphic communication skills will be a plus. Position may include work on a variety of project types but will likely have a heavy focus on K-12 and Higher Education projects. We have positions open in all three Virginia offices.
- Be part of a team that creates architectural designs and concepts based on client input and feedback.
- Produce detailed documents for bidding and construction.
- Learn how to manage projects as part of teams led be experienced Project Managers.
- Participate in Construction Administration.
- Communicate with coworkers, clients, contractors, and consultants to implement design and construction activities.
- Acquire knowledge through hands-on exposure as well as RRMM University continuing education, and other firm resources and supported career development practices.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Architecture; licensure a plus.
- Some level of experience in an architect’s office, particularly with Revit also a plus.
- Passion for K-12 and/or Higher Education design preferred.
- Strong communication and project management support skills.
- Good work ethic, dependable, high integrity.
- Experience with Revit, Microsoft Office, graphic rendering software all important.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a progressive, award-winning yet service-oriented firm and enjoy our comprehensive salary and benefits package.
RRMM Architects is an architectural and interior design firm with 100+ employees. Our home office is in Chesapeake, Virginia with satellite offices in Richmond, Roanoke, and Arlington.
Please send resumes to Barbara Klingensmith at email@example.com or fax 757-622-2430. No phone calls please. RRMM is a drug-free workplace. EOE.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required eligibility verification form upon hire.