RRMM Architects is currently seeking an Architect/Project Manager with a minimum of 5 years design and construction administration experience. Applicants should have strong project management/leadership skills with a TEAM first approach and the ability to successfully carry a project from inception through construction. Strong construction administration skills are a plus.
- Create architectural designs and concepts based on client input and feedback.
- Prepare project specifications in coordination with construction documents.
- Modify designs to meet the changing needs of each client.
- Oversee and manage architectural production staff.
- Prepare fee proposals for clients pursuant to specific consultations.
- Administer construction contracts.
- Communicate with contractors and construction workers to implement designs.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Architecture; licensure strongly preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of architectural design, detailing and construction methodologies.
- Design experience in K-12 and/or Higher Education preferred.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Ability to meet and manage budgets and schedules.
- Extensive experience with Revit and Microsoft Office.
We offer a competitive salary and a generous package of benefits.
Please send resumes to Barbara Klingensmith at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 757-622-2430. No phone calls please. RRMM is a drug-free workplace. EOE.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required eligibility verification form upon hire.