RRMM Lukmire Architects seeks a Project Architect to work on exciting projects such as libraries, schools, community centers and higher education facilities in our Arlington, VA office.
A successful candidate will:
- Have a degree in architecture from an accredited college/university
- Have 3-5 years of experience in an architectural office with increasing levels of responsibility
- Be working towards or has recently obtained their licensure to practice architecture
- Be highly proficient in Revit, Photoshop and MS Office Suite
- Be a talented designer who enjoys challenging projects in the D.C., VA and MD region.
We offer a competitive salary and a generous package of benefits.
Please send resumes to Barbara Klingensmith at email@example.com or fax 757-622-2430. No phone calls please. RRMM is a drug-free workplace. EOE.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required eligibility verification form upon hire.