RRMM Architects is currently seeking an Administrative Office Manager for our Roanoke office.
- Manage daily office administrative needs such as reception, mailing and shipping, filing, copying, scheduling, supplies, equipment, etc. and provide general support to professional staff
- Additional tasks to include assisting the marketing department in the writing and assembly of proposals and other marketing publications, conference and event planning
- Preparation of contracts and other documents for construction contract administration
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) is required
- Minimum of an Associate Degree in Business, Office Management, Marketing, Communications or equivalent area of study
We offer a competitive salary and a generous package of benefits.
Please send resumes to Barbara Klingensmith at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 757-622-2430. No phone calls please. RRMM is a drug-free workplace. EOE.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required eligibility verification form upon hire.